Health Services Delivery and Coronavirus: Learning and Sharing Innovation from Public and Private Sector Experiences
Chief Clinical Officer, Capgemini UK
As Chief Clinical Officer, Matthew provides clinical and healthcare expertise to Capgemini teams as well as acting as chief clinical information officer and Caldicott Guardian.
- Matthew worked clinically as an emergency physician
- He is clinical advisor to NHS Improvement SE region and previously clinical director for NHSI Emergency Care Improvement Programme.
- He is also Professor of Clinical Systems Design at Warwick Medical School. Research has focussed on patients safety, human factors, emergency systems design, clinical emergency care.
- He specialises in improving quality, safety and flow in emergency systems by innovation, systems redesign and by addressing Attitudes Behaviours and Culture.
- He has undertaken many clinical service reviews nationally and internationally. He is also an advisor to the World Health Organisation.
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
A very useful day with great speakers. I was able to take away information from them which I can now put into practice for myself.