Scotland’s third sector and COVID recovery: How do we build back better?
10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:05 The strategic role and value of the third sector
Anna Fowlie, CEO, SCVO
- Understanding the true scope of third sector activities in Scotland
- Recognising third sector value in supporting communities, service delivery and the economy
- Christie Commission principles, long term thinking and a sustainable third sector
10:20 Leadership, resilience and strength: turning high esteem into high value
Pat Armstrong, Chief Executive, ACOSVO
- What has happened to the third sector in 2020, where do we stand?
- Supporting the primacy and promotion of leadership
- New demands and new normal: what’s next?
10:35 The role of the third sector in ‘Building Back Better’ and the challenges ahead
- The third sector after COVID: what we need and what we offer
- Third sector and the co-production, prevention agenda and placemaking ideal
- Achieving Social Renewal Advisory Board objectives: start here
10:50-11:00 Discussion and Q&A
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
A very useful day with great speakers. I was able to take away information from them which I can now put into practice for myself.