Infrastructure, Growth and Recovery in Scotland
10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:05 The role of infrastructure in Scotland - what is possible?
Tony Rose, Director, Scottish Futures Trust
- Infrastructure: A long term strategy and COVID recovery
- Projects and Development – What should be on Scotland’s shopping list?
- Drilling down into core sectors and opportunities
10:20 Using infrastructure investment strategically
Steve Turner, Director, Connected Places Catapult
- Which infrastructure investment brings best economic reward?
- Understanding the industries and sectors ripe for development
- What will smart use of public sector investment in infrastructure look like?
10:35 Leveraging investment for growth, employment and recovery
Jonathan Guthrie, Director Public Sector Partnerships - Scotland, Robertson
- Using public investment as a multiplier to leverage growth
- Project pipelines and delivering more than just structures
- Growing employment and skills via investment led recovery
10:50-11:00 Discussion and Q&A
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
Excellent all-round conference. Much food for thought and left with my questions answered.