Implementing the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child in Scotland: What will it mean for your organisation?
- Why and how will UNCRC rights implementation matter?
- What should organisations do to plan and prepare for compliance?
- Changing how we think about children, children’s rights and the cost benefit of UNCRC
10:20 What putting children’s human rights at the heart of decision making means
Martin Dorchester, Chief Executive, Includem
- Who decides? Rethinking decision making
- Reflecting and including the perspectives of children and young people
- What will organisations putting children’s human rights first look and act like?
10:35 Delivering a proactive culture of accountability for children’s rights across public services
- Understanding what you are trying to achieve
- What needs to change?
- What will real accountability mean in translating rights into practice?
10:50-11:00 Discussion and Q&A
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
Excellent all-round conference. Much food for thought and left with my questions answered.