How do we support small business post-COVID recovery in Scotland?
10:00 Chair's opening remarks
Liz McAreavey, Chief Executive, Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- What is Scotland’s small business sector saying?
- Regulation, finance and reducing uncertainty – how to help
- What’s needed, what’s coming and what’s been learned?
10:20 Supporting innovation, adaption and flexibility
Carolyn Currie, Chief Executive, Women's Enterprise Scotland
- ‘Do no harm’ – helping small business or, at least, not making problems worse
- Encouraging and supporting ‘nimble business’ for survival and growth
- How can government, local government and agencies help?
10:35 Promoting long-term recovery and sustainable growth
Jim Watson, Director of Business Services, Scottish Enterprise
- What have we learned from the last year?
- Delivering investment to SMEs for growth
- Supporting economic systems to allow entrepreneurs and communities to thrive
10:50-11:00 Discussion and Q&A
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
It was a very good day with an interesting range of speakers.