Delivering Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Scotland’s Public, Private and Third Sectors
10:00 Chair's opening remarks
10:05 Diversity, inclusion and organisational effectiveness
Jane Hinchliffe, Head of D&I, Talent and Performance Management, NatWest
- Achieving diversity in leadership and in organisational culture
- What needs to change?
- Organisational effectiveness and diversity
10:20 Perspectives on where diversity stands pre and post-COVID
Martin Glover, Director of HR, Morton Fraser
- Are organisations effectively embracing diversity and inclusion?
- The impact of pandemic on diversity
- What do organisations delivering diversity and inclusion well look like?
10:35 Delivering effective inclusion initiatives
Rohini Sharma Joshi
- Understanding what you are trying to achieve
- What works?
- Delivering effectively from your organisation’s starting position – where to begin
10:50-11:00 Discussion and Q&A
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
All were interesting and good.