Consumers, Customers and Complaints in Scotland
10:05 Redress, apology and early intervention
Sarah Chisnall, Scottish Public Affairs and Policy, Ombudsman Services
- Adopting 'prevention is better than cure’
- Early intervention to prevent escalation
- The value of apology, redress and mediation
10:20 Knowing what your consumer or customer wants
Thomas Docherty, Head of Public Affairs – Nations & Regions, Which?
- What do consumers value?
- What makes service consumers happy
- Drilling down into producer/consumer relationships
10:35 Rights, services and complaints – what the public thinks
Judith Turner, Deputy Chief Ombudsman, Dispute Resolution Ombudsman
- How do the public perceive their rights as consumers?
- How do consumers behave as complainers?
- What do consumers expect from service providers in a complaint process?
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
There was a good variety of speakers, all of whom were very good and insightful. The conference was very useful and relevant providing a comprehensive overview.