Accountability, information and openness in pandemic and beyond
- The impact of temporary changes to the law and of public body COVID responses
- Material change or substantially the same?
- Issues for the longer term – public information and public trust
10:20 Accountability in hard times: A complaints handling perspective
Rosemary Agnew, Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
- Accountability in public services
- The relationship between public bodies and citizens
- Citizens shaping services through to citizens seeking redress: Sustaining trust
10:35 Openness and decision making: Are public bodies being reshaped by pandemic?
Lynda Towers, Director of Public Law Morton Fraser LLP
- Public bodies and COVID: What has happened?
- Pressure points, successes and weaknesses
- Openness and decision making: Could there be long term changes to how public bodies function?
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
Duncan MacLennan was great as ever, bringing a very interesting perspective to the challenges (and failings) of housing.