ONLINE CONFERENCE Children and Young People's Mental Health in Scotland 2021: Delivering the Task Force aims during and after COVID-19 - prevention, early intervention, seamless support
09:25-09:30 Chair's Opening Remarks
Session One: The Strategic and Systemic Objectives
09:30-09:50 Keynote Speaker
09:50-10:00 Question and Answer Session
10:00-10:15 The Need for Scotland Wide Commitment, Leadership and a Whole System Approach
- Delivering on a whole system approach and ‘No Wrong Door’
- Why, where and how leadership and partnership matters - across agencies and sectors
- Early intervention and prevention - long term, best practice and the right help at the right time
10:15-10:25 Questions and Discussion
10:25-10:40 Comfort Break
Session Two: Delivering Transformational Change in Services and Approach
10:40-10:55 CAMHS, Young People and Delivering and Designing Services
Martin Dorchester, Chief Executive, Includem
- Achieving a 'single door' of access
- Tackling postcode service inconsistency and performance standards
- Children and young people in co-design and co-production
10:55-11:10 A Multi Sector Workforce
- The staffing implications of delivering a whole system approach
- Educating and training a multi sector workforce
- Maintaining and expanding the supply of staff
11:10-11:25 Questions and Discussion
11:25-11:40 Comfort Break
Session Three: Understanding and Meeting Current and Emerging Challenges in CYPMH
11:40-11:55 Online: Social Media, Gaming and Gambling
- What impact is social media having on children and young people's mental health?
- What response is required to the rise in online gaming and gambling and its impact on mental health?
- Can there be a producer obligation for an early intervention/prevention approach for online?
11:55-12:10 Overcoming Barriers to Service Use
- What prevents young people from accessing and using services when they are available?
- Understanding issues around privacy, anonymity and identity
- Ensuring users can find the easiest, most comfortable form of access
12:10-12:25 Questions and Discussion
12:25 Chair's Closing Remarks
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
This was an excellent day with much to think about.