Scotland's Mid-Market Businesses Annual Conference
In association with
The University of Edinburgh Business School enjoys a long tradition of teaching and research. The School offers undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programmes in business and management and provides a platform for research, discussion and debate on a wide range of business issues.
The School is in the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold triple accreditation. These have been awarded by:
- The US Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- The European Quality and Improvement System (EQUIS)
- The Association of MBAs (AMBA)
Scottish Enterprise is Scotland's main economic development agency and aims to deliver a significant, lasting effect on the Scottish economy. Our role is to help identify and exploit the best opportunities for economic growth. We support ambitious Scottish companies to compete within the global marketplace and help build Scotland's globally competitive sectors. We also work with a range of partners in the public and private sectors to attract new investment to Scotland and to help create a world-class business environment.
Our Inclusive Models Team champions and supports ‘values based’ business models that promote shared responsibility for economic, social and/or environmental impact. Its remit includes leadership of Co-operative Development Scotland, the arm of Scotland’s enterprise agencies that supports company growth through collaborative and employee ownership business models.
Skills Development Scotland (SDS) is the national skills body supporting the people and businesses of Scotland to develop and apply their skills.
Skills for Growth is a free service to help small businesses in Scotland succeed.
SDS can help business with fewer than 250 employees achieve their objectives by ensuring the workforce are using their skills as effectively as possible. We do this by combining a free skills health check with support and information from our Skills for Growth Team.
Participation in Skills for Growth can help employers:
• increase performance by working to people’s strengths, resulting in a more motivated and engaged workforce
• build confidence to invest in training and development that is focused to where it matters most
• attract the right people by recruiting for the skills that they don’t already have in the business
• manage change and introduce innovative workplace practices
• support employees in understanding how they contribute to business success.
Find out how Skills for Growth can benefit your business.
Visit ourskillsforce.co.uk/growth or call 0800 783 6000.
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
Interesting and informative.