One Public Sector Expo 2013: Achieving Excellence and Innovating for Success
Wed 19th Jun 2013
Edinburgh, Edinburgh Corn Exchange
SUPPORTERS All Supporters
OVERVIEW View Conference Agenda
Now in its second year, One Public Sector Scotland Expo brings together the best experience and practice from within Scotland and beyond. As well as featuring the chance to network and visit a wide range of exhibitor stands throughout the day, delegates can also sign up for our master classes on "Innovation and Excellence" and hear from a range of respected speakers at our main conference sessions.
This event is free to attend for public sector employees.
Benefits of attending One Public Sector Scotland Expo 2013
- Free to attend for public sector and only £50 for private sector
- Hear from John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth, on the importance of creating a culture of innovation and excellence in the public sector
- Learn what's new, what the future holds and examples of best practice from our speakers, master class hosts and exhibitors
- Attend our master classes run by leading experts in their field, to discover new ways to deliver excellence in your organisation
- Visit our wide range of exhibitors from the public, private and third sectors to find out how you can work together to deliver excellence and build a new network of contacts
- Network and meet with others from across Scotland to share your experiences and take the unique opportunity to discuss and share your experiences
- Tailor the day to suit your requirements - it's that flexible
Opportunities to sponsor, host master classes or exhibit
The Expo provides an ideal platform to showcase your organisation, products and services to the public sector in Scotland.
If you are interested in hosting a master class, sponsoring any elements of the expo or taking an exhibition stand, we have a range of packages to suit your needs and budget.
Contact Angus MacKay to discuss what works best for you on 0131 556 1500 or email Angus at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER View All Speakers
John Swinney MSP
Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Employment and Sustainable Growth, Scottish Government
Joel Bailey Director of Service Design, Capita
Chris Banks Commercial Director, Scottish Water
Kerry Barker Head of Training, Scottish Public Services Ombudsman
Hugh Carr Head of Strategic Procurement, Scotland Excel
Caroline Gardner Auditor General for Scotland
Dr Jason Leitch Clinical Director - Quality Unit, NHS Scotland
Colin Mair Chief Executive, Improvement Service
Stuart McRae Executive Collaboration & Social Business Evangelist, IBM
Alan Motion Business Manager - Scotland and Northern Ireland, Met Office
Peter Murray Assistant Chief Officer - Service Delivery Director East
Duncan Osler Partner, MacRoberts
Dr Jim McCormick Scotland Adviser, Joseph Rowntree Foundation
Andrew Richmond Strategic Procurement Manager, Scotland Excel
Keep Up To Date
Not ready to book but want to stay up to date with announcements about this conference
Are you interested in conferences like these? Sign Up to get emails when we add a new conference.
I spend a good proportion of my time talking about innovation, and it's essential there's innovation across all of our public services. One Public Sector Expo is a good illustration of the way we can bring together some thinking about the challenges for public services with practical solutions on display around the Expo.